Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest. - William Blake 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  So many things have happened over the last few weeks.  The health regime I started is slowly getting my body back on track.  I'm walking instead of running but I have no doubt that I will be running again.  I am trying to use a more common sense approach to eating and being active.  So far, it doesn't feel like a chore which makes it even easier to stick with.  I feel like my overall well-being is moving in a very positive direction.  I am also taking advantage of a few writing opportunities that have presented themselves to me.  I have been a very busy girl and I am beyond happy right now.  Sure, not everything is perfect but when is it ever?  I am very aware that I have a lot of good things happening in my life right now and for those things, I am thankful.  

I am immensely grateful to have a loving, supportive family.  I am thankful to have wonderful, encouraging friends.  I am appreciative of the gifts and talents that I have been given.  I now realize how important it is that I cultivate what I have been given so that I can help and encourage others.

Give thanks for all that is good in your life.  And never let us forget how lucky we are.

Happy Trails!
Valeka      

No comments:

Post a Comment